By Pat Bliss
[Editor’s note: This is the 4th installation in our series on the Felix Garcia case. In this segment, Ms. Bliss presents more of the testimony, and points out the contradictions. It is presented in embedded format, and can be viewed in full screen by clicking the link at the bottom. — BitcoDavid]
Pat Bliss is a retired paralegal in criminal law. She continues to do legal work for indigent prisoner cases showing innocence. She is a Certified Community Chaplain, Certified as a volunteer for CISM (Crises Intervention Stress Management) and involved in community events.
- A Brief List Regarding Felix Garcia’s Innocence (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Part 3 in the Serialization of Felix’s Case (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- #JusticeForFelix and now #JusticeForRicardo (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Felix’s Petition for All to See (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Best Digest Post Ever (deafinprison.wordpress.com)